JOB POSTING GUIDELINES FOR THE GAA WEBSITEAs of November 10, 2015, the following guidelines apply to the posting of job announcements on the GAA website.
- Member companies are entitled to one free job posting per calendar year. Subsequent ads will be posted, but must be paid for in advance.
- Member companies wishing to post a job announcement must be up-to-date on your GAA dues. Ads will be deleted if membership is not renewed in a timely manner.
- Ads on the “Job Postings” page will be restricted to your company logo and one or two short paragraphs. If a separate job description is included with the job posting, it will be linked from your company’s ad.
- All job announcements will be posted on the GAA website as is, without editing by the GAA webmaster. You must provide contact information in your ad.
- If the GAA does not already have your logo, please submit it in low resolution jpeg format.
- Send your listing (and logo, if necessary) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-member companies may submit an unlimited number of ads per year. Each ad will be posted for a total of 3 months, and will be charged at a rate of $100 each. Ads must be paid in full before they will be posted.
- Ads on the “Job Postings” page will be restricted to a company logo and one or two short paragraphs. If a separate job description is included with the text, it will be linked from the company’s ad.
- If the GAA does not already have your logo, it must be submitted in low resolution jpeg format.